The impact of parents may never be greater than during the earliest years of life, when a child’s brain is rapidly developing and when nearly all of her or his experiences are created and shaped by parents and the family environment. Parents help children build and refine their knowledge and skills, charting a trajectory for their health and well-being during childhood and beyond.
LEADERSHIP AND FINANCE
• How to overcome shyness and put other people at ease
• How to choose an appropriate conversation topic for any situation
• How to ace a job interview, run a meeting, and mingle at a cocktail party
• What the most successful conversationalists have in common
• The one great question you can ask to enhance your conversation with anyone, anytime, anywhere